Sunday, November 22, 2015

Chocolate

First time when we(my hubby’s actually) got Patchi chocolate as a gift, I was questioning ….about this people taking trouble  wrapping  this unknown brand chocolate one by one and decorating it nicely with Patchi ribbon on a silver tray. I wasn't familiar with this brand before. While I was murmuring, hubby giggled and told me to taste it first. He looked surprised at me, as I knew nothing about this patchi, made me embarrassed while eating it. I should say, very good taste and everyone must try…. 





They are closer to Swiss or Belgium style chocolate. The Patchi menu has over 40 varieties of chocolate with recipes mixing Almonds, Pistachios, and Hazelnuts with Milk or Dark chocolate. The sweetness of it that lies hidden within the creamy and crunchy layers for the sweetness is not that of sugar. Indeed, Patchi even has a range of sugar-free chocolates.not just good taste but the chocolates are unique in style.

Hubby said patchi is an expensive chocolate, but he wasn’t sure about the price. So we went to check the price at the Abu Dhabi Mall store for the first time. Yes…very expensive….the gift we got is about 500dirham, if my eyes seen correctly they even have it at 7000 dirham.  think I became a huge fan of Patchi Chocolate last year. And my favourites Patchi store is of course at the abu dhabi mall- staff was always friendly and helpful.. 

Shining tray …..was roofed with chocolates...


Patchi identified for its line of decorated chocolates. Handmade decorations wrapped around chocolate pieces and presented in colors and styles that match many occasions and seasons. There are collections for Weddings, Baby, Hajj and more. 

Patchi is a chocolate brand from Lebanon. It established by Nizar Choucair and has more than 140 outlets in 35 countries. Including in Malaysia –check it out.







 Ok…we eat chocolate everyday with small quantity; of course moderate is the key but definitely not that patchi…expensive lah! Expert said Chocolate is good for your heart but am eating it because it makes me feel good. Also the most delicious a true super food that you will never get bored eating it and maybe one of the best healthy foods available closes to you.
 Who doesn’t love chocolate isn’t it….. 

 My all time favorite always Lindt Dark Chocolate.
especially Lindt Lindor








 


Also Galaxy Chocolate........



Click here for more information :)


No comments:

Post a Comment